Segfault in latest libaom release when running through FFMPEG

Patrick Martin

Aug 9, 2021, 3:13:53 PM8/9/21
to AV1 Discussion

I've included both a .bat and a .sh that trigger the bug. It crashes on both linux and windows, I have not tried OSX.
Heres is a link to an example that triggers the segfault.

Yunqing Wang

Aug 9, 2021, 5:08:52 PM8/9/21
to av1-d...@aomedia.org
Thanks for reporting the bug. Could you please file an issue here:

Yunqing

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:13 PM Patrick Martin <patrick....@gmail.com> wrote:

I've included both a .bat and a .sh that trigger the bug. It crashes on both linux and windows, I have not tried OSX.
Heres is a link to an example that triggers the segfault.

Patrick Martin

Aug 10, 2021, 2:21:23 PM8/10/21
to av1-d...@aomedia.org
I did, also included what GDB outputs when it segfaults as well as a stacktrace.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AV1 Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/aomedia.org/d/msgid/av1-discuss/CAGY4kXc_q2Z5eb1Dh6qhNDb%3DsXzDEFd45-Yhpwz1igUDXru20g%40mail.gmail.com.