Next Meeting: Saturday, October 10th, Noon - 3pm @ HomeStreet Bank Greenwood

William Hale

Oct 2, 2015, 2:03:44 AM10/2/15
to gslug-...@gslug.org, gslug-a...@gslug.org
Hello Everyone!

The next GSLUG meeting will be held Saturday, October 10th from 12 till
3 at the HomeStreet Bank community room.

7307 Greenwood Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98103

More information can be found on IRC (FreeNode, #gslug) or the website,
http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_2015-10-10

We will be loosely following this agenda:
12:00 - Arrive, get settled
12:15 - Announcements
12:30 - Round-table Discussion
2:00 - Mingling, Keysigning, Support, etc.
2:50 - Cleanup

After 8 years of leading GSLUG, this will be my last meeting for the
foreseeable future. We do not have a topic but that should not hold us
back. Plan on going through the current state of all things Linux and
sharing stories about the GSLUG of olde.

We will be discussing our SeaGL plans which include tabling, Saturday
lunch, and running lightning talks. Also, there will be a keysigning
this meeting, so please read over the wiki section and bring a physical
copy of your fingerprint.

This location is new to us and was found by long-term member Harvey. It
is on the route 5 bus line, there is plenty of free parking in a lot
and on the street. Nearby is Ken's Market where people can buy food and
beverages.

Everyone is welcome to attend, whether this is your first GSLUG or
100th.

Hope to see you there!

--
William Hale