Next Meeting: This Saturday, April 11th, 12:30 - 3pm @ SPL Ballard

William Hale

Apr 9, 2015, 7:41:17 PM4/9/15
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Hello Everyone!

The next GSLUG meeting will be held this Saturday, April 11th from
12:30 till 3 at the Seattle Public Library Ballard Branch.

5614 22nd Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98107

More information can be found on IRC (FreeNode, #gslug) or the
website, http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_2015-04-11

We will be loosely following this agenda:
12:30 - Arrival & Announcements
12:45 - Round-table Discussion
1:45 - Birds of a Feather
2:00 - Mingling, Keysigning, Support, etc.
2:50 - Cleanup

This month we will be discussing the upcoming Linux Kernel 4.0 which
had it's RC release late last month.

Unfortunately, we were unable to reserve the room until 12:30 due to
the tax season. Also, I have a prior teaching commitment and thus am
unable to attend this meeting.

That being said, a host has been arranged and the meeting is
happening. Also, LinuxFest Northwest is coming up the 25th and 26th,
I'm sure that will be big topic.

Also, we held an organizational meeting last weekend and will be
scheduling a regular one the weekend following each meeting.

Notes from this past meeting can be found here:
http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_Minutes_2015-04-04

Hope to see you all at LinuxFest Northwest or next month's meeting!

--
William Hale
aka Salt