Next Meeting: This Saturday, October 8th, Noon - 4pm @ North Seattle College

William Hale

Oct 6, 2016, 12:04:40 PM10/6/16
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Hello Everyone!

As this email doesn't look like it was going to be sent...

The next GSLUG meeting will be held this Saturday, October 8th from
12:00 till 4 at North Seattle College room ED 2842A.

9600 College Way N
Seattle, WA 98103

More information can be found on IRC (FreeNode, #gslug) or the
website, http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_2016-10-08

We will be loosely following this agenda:
12:00 - Arrival
12:15 - Announcements
12:30 - Lightning Talks
1:00 - Workshops, Mingling, Keysigning, Support, etc.
3:50 - Cleanup

Our topic this month is ZFS. We will be discussing transitioning,
alternatives, and safe storage practices on Linux. Please bring your
thoughts, projects, and questions.

Everyone is welcome to attend either in person or remotely via Hangout
or IRC. If you would like to present a lightning talk, please add
yourself on the wiki or respond to this email.

Hope to see you there!

--
William Hale
aka Salt