GSLUG Meetings: June Reminder and July Announcement

Michael Evans

Jun 9, 2016, 11:43:55 PM6/9/16
to GSLUG, gslug-general
Our currently scheduled meetings are:

Topic: Disaster Planning and Backups
June 11th meeting 12:15 to 15:30 at:

KCLS Lake Forest Park

17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park WA 98155

Topic: TBD
July 9th meeting 12:00 to 15:30 at:

Seattle Public Library - Capitol Hill Branch

425 Harvard Ave. E.
Seattle, WA 98102

The August meeting is currently listed as a picnic meeting; I'm not scheduling it so until I'm asked to announce a location I'll just point out that someone else is doing the planning for it.

Planning (organizational) meetings are in the #gslug channel of FreeNode; please see the topic for the time of the next meeting.

If you can't make it to the June meeting, but would like to voice a preference on the day of the week for the Organizer meeting, please reply to this email with the week-night evenings that work for you.  I am currently planning to schedule those on a weeknight of the 4th week of the month.

If you've not used IRC before you can easily access this from the frontpage of https://gslug.org/