Next Meeting: Saturday, February 14th, Noon - 3pm @ SPL Capitol Hill

William Hale

Feb 5, 2015, 1:27:49 AM2/5/15
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Hello Everyone!

The next GSLUG meeting will be held Saturday, February 14th from 12
till 3 at the Seattle Public Library Capitol Hill Branch.

425 Harvard Ave. E
Seattle, WA 98102

More information can be found on IRC (FreeNode, #gslug) or the
website, http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_2015-02-14

We will be loosely following this agenda:
12:00 - Arrival
12:15 - Announcements
12:30 - Round-table Discussion
1:00 - Lightning Talks
1:30 - Birds of a Feather
2:00 - Mingling, Keysigning, Support, etc.
2:50 - Cleanup

This month we will be discussing the Command Line. Whether scripts,
interfaces, or anything else text based, this is the meeting to bring
up ideas and questions.

Everyone is welcome to attend either in person or remotely via Hangout
or IRC. If you would like to RSVP, please add yourself on the wiki or
respond to this email.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town and thus unable to attend this
meeting. However, the meeting will still take place and a host has
been arranged.

Hope to see you next month!

--
William Hale