LinuxCon North America Invitation/Discount

William Hale

Jul 15, 2015, 8:11:19 PM7/15/15
to GSLUG, GSLUG, linux...@lists2.linuxjournal.com, blug...@lists.blug.org, bellev...@gmail.com, pl...@lists.pdxlinux.org, li...@lists.oregonstate.edu, bsd-...@seabug.org, slug...@lists.spokanelinux.org, taclug-...@mail.quantumlinux.com, 3c...@3clug.org, ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com, van...@robomod.net, lug-g...@lists.wsu.edu, Black Lodge Research, freegee...@google-groups.com, mem...@lists.sasag.org, sea...@lists.projectmesh.net, ta3m-s...@lists.openitp.org, LinuxFest Northwest Discussion, seagl_o...@googlegroups.com
A brief interruption to your normally scheduled mailinglist:

LinuxCon North America is being held in Seattle this year, August 17 - 19.

As a member of the local geekosphere, GSLUG would like to invite you
to attend and offer a 20% discount for the All-Access or Networking
Pass.

"LinuxCon is the place to learn from the best and the brightest,
delivering content from the leading maintainers, developers and
project leads in the Linux community and from around the world.
There's simply no other event in North America where developers, sys
admins, architects and all types and levels of technical talent gather
together under one roof for education, collaboration and
problem-solving to further the Linux platform.

Looking for deep technical content? LinuxCon North America has teamed
up with the Linux Plumbers Conference on a shared track, offering even
the highest level developers the opportunity to gain valuable
knowledge on core development.

One flight, one venue, 100+ sessions (ranging from tutorials to deep
technical dives and everything in between) and 1000 Linux community
members to collaborate with. If Linux is your job, this is a
conference you can't afford to miss."

For more information, please visit the website at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america

To apply the 20% discount, use the code LCGSLUG20 during registration.

Also, feel free to extend this offer to other local groups.

As a side note, we are looking for volunteers to assist with room
monitor tasks. If you are interested, please email me and I will
provide more information.

--
William Hale
aka Salt