SeaGL 2021 - November 5/6 - CFP open!

Wm Salt Hale

Aug 10, 2021, 9:41:49 PM8/10/21
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Greetings GSLUGers,

It's that time (well a bit past) of the year again! The SeaGL CFP has
been open and we just extended it a couple of weeks.

https://seagl.org/news/2021/08/05/cfp_extended.html

SeaGL (the Seattle GNU/Linux conference) is once again being held
virtually, this time on November 5-6th. As always, the conference is
fFree and registration is not required.

We are still looking for talks, sponsors, and volunteers. So if you
are interested in joining any of those efforts, please let us know! If
you know of a friend who might be, please forward this message along!

Finally, our Keynotes will be announced any day, so please keep an eye
out on our front-page or join the community chat at
https://seagl.org/meet

Looking forward to connecting with many of you at SeaGL and future PNW
Linux-focused events!

~ Salt

--
Wm Salt Hale (he/him)