Organizational Meeting: Tomorrow Saturday, April 18th, 1:30 - 2:30 @ Online

William Hale

Apr 17, 2015, 8:42:31 PM4/17/15
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Hello Everyone,

We will be meeting this Saturday at 1:30pm for the regularly scheduled
organizational meeting. The current agenda consists of:

- Web conference application
- Static homepage migration
- LinuxFest Northwest
- Tabling inventory
- May topic
- June location
- LinuxCon outreach
- Down With DRM Day
- Robert's Rules of Order
- SMART volunteer tasks

This meeting will begin on IRC and hopefully move to either Jitsi Meet or ChatB.

Everyone is welcome to attend. If you have been interested in helping
out, this is a great place to start!

Finally, the announce list should return to 1-2 posts per month, thank
you for your patience.

--
William Hale
aka Salt