Next Meeting: Tomorrow Saturday, July 11th, Noon - 3pm @ SPL Delridge

1 view

William Hale

Jul 10, 2015, 1:43:44 PM7/10/15
to GSLUG, GSLUG
Hello Everyone!

The next GSLUG meeting will be held tomorrow Saturday, July 11th from
12:00 till 3 at the Seattle Public Library Delridge Branch.

5423 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106

More information can be found on IRC (FreeNode, #gslug) or the
website, http://gslug.org/wiki/Meeting_2015-07-11

We will be loosely following this agenda:
12:00 - Arrival
12:15 - Announcements
12:30 - Lightning Talks
1:00 - Round-table Discussion
2:00 - Mingling, Keysigning, Support, etc.
2:50 - Cleanup

Our topic this month is Time Management. We will be discussing tools
and strategies related to Linux for better managing your time. Please
bring your thoughts, projects, and questions.

Everyone is welcome to attend either in person or remotely via Hangout
or IRC. If you would like to present a lightning talk, please add
yourself on the wiki or respond to this email.

P.S. If someone could bring a projector with VGA input, it would be
appreciated, thanks!

Hope to see you there!

--
William Hale