EVENT: Fake News in the Post-Trump era

Bridget Griffen-Foley

Feb 21, 2021, 7:04:04 PM2/21/21
to jera-discussion, anzca-l...@anzca.org

View as webpage   |    Email alerts

Share: Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn
SAGE Banner

Fake News in the Post-Trump Era

Register below for this free event featuring the author of What Do We Know and What Should We Do About Fake News?, Nick Anstead, as well as renowned journalists Irina Borogan and Salil Tripathi. They will be exploring the background of this phenomenon, the current state-of-play and what we can do about it in the future. The event will be held on Thursday, February 25, at 18:00 GMT.

Stay up to date:

Share on Twitter @SAGE_Publishing
ABOUT US CONTACT US PRIVACY POLICY UNSUBSCRIBE

SAGE Offices:
Los Angeles: 2455 Teller Rd Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
London: 1 Oliver's Yard, 55 City Road, London, EC1Y 1SP, UK. Registration No. 1017514
New Delhi: B-1/I-1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Post Bag 7, New Delhi 110 044, India
Singapore: 18 Cross Street #10-10/11/12, China Square Central, Singapore 048423
Washington, DC: 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC, 20037, USA
Melbourne: Level 20, 114 William Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia

This message was sent to murra...@mq.edu.au.

1R0010
SAGE logo