About image analyze

Javier Aravena

May 20, 2021, 8:53:40 PM5/20/21
to camerax-d...@android.com
Hi developers!

I want to develop an android app with Camerax that takes a picture and count things in that picture(for example, how many people in a pic) . Is there any documentation or anything that can help me to understand how to analyze the image I been searching about it but no positive results

Any help is useful!

Thanks very much!

Leo Huang

May 21, 2021, 12:05:24 AM5/21/21
to Javier Aravena, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi,

https://developer.android.com/training/camerax/analyze

Here, you can find the basic of ImageAnalysis, including step by step setup codec lab.

ImageAnalysis provides ImageProxy instance which contains the image information, including width, heigh, bytes and format.

After you have the ImageProxy object, you can choose to analyze the image yourself or use some libraries (such as ML-Kit) to analyze the image.

Here, you can find how to link ImageAnalysis to ML-Kit to do the face detection.

Javier Aravena <jav.ar...@gmail.com> 於 2021年5月21日 週五 上午8:53寫道: