After “ImageCapture.CAPTURE_MODE_ZERO_SHUTTER_LAG ” is set, the first photo is fails, why

吴奕豪

Sep 15, 2022, 5:58:30 AM9/15/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
Capture request was created for another session
error.jpg

Scott Nien

Sep 16, 2022, 4:15:17 AM9/16/22
to 吴奕豪, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi ,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  Can you share what device model you were testing and what CameraX version you were using ?

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 5:58 PM 吴奕豪 <wuy...@insta360.com> wrote:
Capture request was created for another session
error.jpg

yihao wu

Sep 16, 2022, 4:28:30 AM9/16/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, scot...@google.com, Android CameraX Discussion Group, yihao wu
MI9,camerax version is 1.2.0-alpha03,I tried to upgrade to the latest 1.2beta version, which also had this problem. There was a problem in my demo, but no error was reported when I used it in my project, so I don't know what non-standard Settings in my demo caused the error in the first photo taking.

Scott Nien

Sep 22, 2022, 4:58:15 AM9/22/22
to yihao wu, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi Yihao,

This seems like an issue.  Can you file a bug here so that we can track and investigate the issue ?

Scott

Kailiang Chen

Sep 26, 2022, 5:23:01 PM9/26/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, Scott Nien, Android CameraX Discussion Group, wuy...@insta360.com
Hi Yihao,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Could you check if your device is supporting ZSL (ZERO_SHUTTER_LAG)?

After you file the bug, we will take a look.

Best,
Kailiang