Why is surface reported as null

yihao wu

May 15, 2023, 12:05:34 AM5/15/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group

aaa.jpg

Leo Huang

May 15, 2023, 1:57:44 AM5/15/23
to yihao wu, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like a bug in the legacy VideoCapture (core.VideoCapture), which is deprecated in the newer version.
Is it possible to migrate to video.VideoCapture to see if the issue persists?

yihao wu <wuy...@insta360.com> 於 2023年5月15日 週一 下午12:05寫道:

aaa.jpg

yihao wu

May 15, 2023, 2:17:04 AM5/15/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, leoh...@google.com, Android CameraX Discussion Group, yihao wu
Yes, this is the old VideoCapture, but we are already using it online. Is there any way to solve this problem? is this surface the surface I imported?