Not shows just taken picture ( after modified an older picture taken )

Mario

May 30, 2021, 11:33:40 AM5/30/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
Dear Developers

I have the latest "CameraX Basic" example.

Here the problem:

I modified a older picture taken before ( with text, or brightness,...... ) then i saved it.

Now when i take a new picture with the camera, it not shows the just taken picture
in the fragment_gallery it shows always the older "modified picture".

When i delete this older "modified picture", then everything will be fine again.

Thank you for the help.
Best regards
Mario

Eric Ng

Jun 1, 2021, 4:57:23 PM6/1/21
to Mario, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi Mario,

Please file an issue with us at https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=618491&template=1257717 and include the requested information including how you are modifying the picture.

Thanks

-Eric Ng