Bugreport:

Christian Günther

Nov 30, 2022, 8:14:01 AM11/30/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi there,

When i go for:
`.setOutputImageFormat(ImageAnalysis.OUTPUT_IMAGE_FORMAT_RGBA_8888)`

in the image analysis use-case for a small resolution of 96x96 as desired resolution i have a working and fast situation for all my test-phones except the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.

On the redmi note 10 pro seems the yuv-to-rgb conversion select a wrong conversion path. The conversion code from the camera-samples https://github.com/android/camera-samples/blob/3730442b49189f76a1083a98f3acf3f5f09222a3/CameraUtils/lib/src/main/java/com/example/android/camera/utils/YuvToRgbConverter.kt
is working fine for all the devices, including the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Is there maybe a camerax internal problem to select the proper necessary libyuv conversion scheme based on the specific yuv format, as described here? https://groups.google.com/a/android.com/g/camerax-developers/c/2pJ7DecuzEg/m/jbypp792AAAJ

best,
Christian

Kailiang Chen

Nov 30, 2022, 12:20:02 PM11/30/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, christian...@authentic.network
Hi Christian,

Thanks for reporting.

Could you share your sample code and result or screenshot for RGBA output?
I'll try to reproduce.

Best,
Kailiang

Christian Günther

Dec 1, 2022, 2:38:46 PM12/1/22
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, kail...@google.com, Christian Günther
I am at the moment quite loaded with work. I try to get to this next week.

best,
Christian

Android CameraX Discussion Group

Dec 1, 2022, 9:29:14 PM12/1/22