Option to control video rate

Mohit Shetty

Nov 5, 2021, 2:17:00 PM11/5/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
Could it be possible/feasible to support controlling the video rate in the new video capture library?

Add setting option for video rate · Issue #51 · GrapheneOS/Camera (github.com)

Quoted from the above page (the only message there for now):
> Some cameras (e.g. Pixel 3a) support video capture up to 240Hz (with a lower resolution). This is useful in some niche use-cases, e.g. measuring the duration of a quick event (physics, electronics, etc).

Eric Ng

Nov 5, 2021, 5:16:25 PM11/5/21
to Mohit Shetty, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi Mohit,

For Feature Requests and issues please feel free to file issues with us in our issuetracker [Link]

For this specific issue/feature request I've created one for you here: http://issuetracker.google.com/issues/205334816

Thanks,
-Eric

-Eric Ng

Mohit Shetty

Nov 5, 2021, 5:28:15 PM11/5/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, Eric Ng, Android CameraX Discussion Group, Mohit Shetty
Hi Eric,

Sure, I'll directly use the issue tracker going forward unless it's really something that is unclear or might required to be discussed.

Thanks a lot for the help and support!

Regards,
Mohit

Eric Ng