When the "Allow application to set Camera2Interop paramters dynamically" would be released?

successfox tao

Nov 24, 2020, 5:16:27 AM11/24/20
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
hi CameraX teams,
  I saw the "Allow application to set Camera2Interop paramters dynamically"  patch had been merged into androidx-master-dev.

I want to know when it would be release out? in beta13?

Br/Chenggong

Julie Wu

Nov 24, 2020, 6:06:34 AM11/24/20
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, succe...@gmail.com
Thanks for asking. This will go with our next release in December. Please stay tuned.

successfox tao

Nov 24, 2020, 6:08:58 AM11/24/20
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, wuj...@google.com, successfox tao
Thanks for reply, I desperately need this feature. :)
Look forward to the Dec release.

wuj...@google.com 在 2020年11月24日 星期二下午7:06:34 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Ian Ross

Feb 10, 2021, 11:49:51 AM2/10/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, wuj...@google.com, succe...@gmail.com
Hi,

I'd love a code sample of Camera2InterOp being used dynamically on the Preview.
Personally I'm interested in TONEMAP_CURVE which is a Camera2 feature which I would like to update regularly without needing to un-bind/re-bind.

Regards,

Ian Ross