capture a depth jpg image using CameraX API

parkariya jayesh

Apr 10, 2023, 4:51:21 PM4/10/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hello, I'm looking for guidance on how to capture a depth jpg image using CameraX API. Specifically, I'd like to know how to capture an image with depth data included in the jpg file. Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you.

Thank and regard
jayesh s. parkariya

Android CameraX Discussion Group

Apr 12, 2023, 4:51:04 AM4/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, parkari...@gmail.com
Hi, thanks for asking. Currently CameraX API doesn't support this function. If you need this function, please file a feature request tracker from https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=618491&template=1257717. Thanks!