HUAWEI NOVE9 PRO Recording Video Return Error

Hong Wang (LazyIonEs)

Dec 12, 2023, 8:46:55 PM12/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
When I use this device for video recording, the time of recording the video of the recording video displays abnormality
val stats = event.recordingStats
val size = stats.numBytesRecorded / 1000
val time = java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit.NANOSECONDS.toSeconds(stats.recordedDurationNanos)
var text = "${event.getNameString()}: recorded ${size}KB, in ${time}second"

Time recovery has been displayed from the third time to 267644
The Camerax version used is 1.3.0
20231213-094439.jpeg

Trevor McGuire

Dec 12, 2023, 9:18:07 PM12/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, lazy...@gmail.com

Hello,

Can you answer a few questions that may help us debug this issue?

1. Can you confirm which version of Android this device is running?
2. Is the recorded duration always 2676444 seconds or have you seen different numbers?
3. Are you recording with audio?
4. If you reboot the device and do not let the screen turn off before creating a recording, does this issue still occur?

This sounds similar to an issue that has been found on a few other devices which we have added specific workarounds for in the CameraUseInconsistentTimebaseQuirk. If it's found to be the case, we could add a fix that could be included in a bugfix release.

Hong Wang (LazyIonEs)

Dec 12, 2023, 9:27:52 PM12/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, trevor...@google.com, Hong Wang
1. The Android version of the device is 12
2. Test again, it was 0 at the beginning. After the third time, I started from 2678340 slowly +1
3. When starting the shooting, the audio recording was turned on。 withAudioEnabled()
4. Yes, this problem will occur

Leo Huang

Dec 12, 2023, 11:11:30 PM12/12/23
to Hong Wang (LazyIonEs), Android CameraX Discussion Group, trevor...@google.com
Hi,
Can it successfully record the video and can the recorded video be played?

Attach information as possible such as the android log. Thank you.

Hong Wang (LazyIonEs) <lazy...@gmail.com> 於 2023年12月13日 週三 上午10:27寫道:

Hong Wang (LazyIonEs)

Dec 12, 2023, 11:32:45 PM12/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, leoh...@google.com, Android CameraX Discussion Group, trevor...@google.com, Hong Wang
The video can be stored normally, and the playback can be played, but the length of the video is not accurate. It will be displayed as the 2678340 mentioned above ...
When the playback exceeds the correct length of the video, it will jump directly to the last second

Hong Wang (LazyIonEs)

Dec 12, 2023, 11:55:44 PM12/12/23
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, Hong Wang, leoh...@google.com, Android CameraX Discussion Group, trevor...@google.com