Re: Will CameraX vendor specific extensions come out for Pixel devices?

瀏覽次數:113 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息
由wuj...@google.com指派給scot...@google.com
訊息已遭刪除

Mohit Shetty

未讀,
2021年11月7日 上午11:57:022021/11/7
收件者:Android CameraX Discussion Group、Mohit Shetty
Not sure what if this is the right place to ask this, but will Google add support for CameraX vendor specific extensions on their Pixel devices in the future?

Just in case if this isn't the best place to ask this, then could someone please help us in knowing where could we ask this query?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Mohit

Scott Nien

未讀,
2021年11月10日 凌晨2:44:102021/11/10
收件者:Mohit Shetty、Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi Mohit,
Thanks for asking but we don't comment on what OEMs are planning to do. And yes,  Pixel is an OEM  to us although we are the same company.

Mohit Shetty

未讀,
2021年11月10日 上午10:33:512021/11/10
收件者:Android CameraX Discussion Group、Scott Nien、Android CameraX Discussion Group、Mohit Shetty
Oh... Is there any other place I could know about this?  (just in case...)

Scott Nien

未讀,
2021年12月6日 凌晨2:07:532021/12/6
收件者:Android CameraX Discussion Group、shetty...@gmail.com、Scott Nien、Android CameraX Discussion Group
I don't think there are such places that you can ask things like this.... But we will release information in CameraX release note if that's confirmed.

Mohit Shetty

未讀,
2021年12月6日 凌晨2:41:172021/12/6
收件者:Android CameraX Discussion Group、Scott Nien、Mohit Shetty、Android CameraX Discussion Group
Hi Scott,

Yes, knowing when the vendor specific extensions will be exposed for Pixel devices would be really helpful.

Thanks a lot for the help and support!

Regards,
Mohit
回覆所有人