Re: [camerax-developers] Why is the preview stream so slow when using VideoCapture on Huawei mobile phones? I use the official demo,HUAWEI P40 Pro.

Xi Zhang (张熹)

Apr 11, 2023, 12:35:12 PM4/11/23
to yihao wu, Android CameraX Discussion Group
Thanks for reporting the issue.

What do you mean by slow? Is it choppy or is there a high latency? Which version of CameraX are you using?

Is there another UseCase enabled? e.g. ImageCapture or ImageAnalysis. Try disable them and see if the problem persists.

Thanks,
Xi