Video Capture use case update

Raz

Jun 15, 2021, 5:35:57 AM6/15/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group
I asked a question about mirroring front camera video recording output in February, and the reply was that you plan to launch Video support as Alpha library in 2021 H1.
H1 is almost over, so are there any updates, or an exact timeline that you can share?

Android CameraX Discussion Group

Jun 15, 2021, 6:16:22 AM6/15/21
to Android CameraX Discussion Group, Raz
Thank you for reaching out again. The development team is still working on it. Unfortunately we don't have a public timeline to share at this moment. The original schedule is slightly delayed due to covid situation. Looking forward to sharing the good news soon!