This mailing list is now closed. Here’s where to look for conda answers.

Dave Clements

Jan 17, 2023, 1:20:51 PM1/17/23
to Conda - Public

Hello all,

This mailing list is now closed to new posts.

In recent years support mailing lists have largely migrated to forum and chat formats. Conda has joined that trend, and we welcome you to join us in our new spaces:

Conda Community Forum

The conda Community Forum is an online forum for questions, answers, news, and discussion about the conda ecosystem. There are sections for UsersPackage BuildersNews and other topics too.

Chat

If you have a short question, then you are encouraged to post it to the conda main chat room inMatrix/Element. To join Matrix/Element the one page guide to Conda Community Chat using Element. There are also several other chat rooms for specialized discussions – see the Conda Matrix Space for the complete list.

Where to ask: Forum or Chat?

If your question is more than a few lines long then the forum is better. The forum is also easilysearchable, and is indexed by search engines, so posting there helps the community more too.

However, if your question is short and likely has a short answer then chat is a great place to post it.

Conda Announce Mailing list

We look forward to seeing you online!

Dave C on behalf of the conda communications team

--

Dave Clements
Open Source Community Manager