Video colourisation Colab on local machine...How to ?

Peter Vasic

May 7, 2022, 9:43:21 PM5/7/22
to Anaconda - Public
Hi You amazing World of Computer Programmers, software developers, A.I. Aficionados.

I am an artist, with absolutely no mental capacity for any form of Code Tech...nothing

I'm trying to find a way to be able to run a colourisation Colab on my own machine or outside of the current format, which only allows for very slow and limited uploads.

I dont even know if my terminology is correct ( Apologies)

The Colab is for a colourisation program that was developed by Jason Antic and Friends, which they suggest to run externally if you have the machine and software if you want.

Is there a way to use this, without enormous....(or even minimal investment ), I'm not trying to be cheap, I just am broke :(

Any advice would be gratefully accepted and perhaps if a resolution could be found I can repay with some of my art.

Kindest regards
Peter ( Old guy shaking fist at cloud)