bad interpreter: Permission denied

dis_astrer9

Aug 31, 2021, 12:12:50 PMAug 31
to Anaconda - Public
Hello,

while I was trying to update on my laptop Python3.6 to 3.9, I accidentally deleted several directories in my-home/anaconda3/bin/. So now, on my terminal I get this error:

-bash: /Users/my-name/anaconda3/bin/conda: /Users/my-name/anaconda3/bin/python: bad interpreter: Permission denied

I tried to google this, but I didn't found anything helpful to fix this problem. Even "conda" is giving me this error (for example if I simply type > conda info -a).

I am not an expert and every help to understand better and/or to fix this problem will be very appreciated.
Please, let me know if you need more information.

Thank you in advance!