Re: [Anaconda Community] Unable to install Anaconda on 64-bit OS, x64-based processor, Win 10

Mothanna Al'b

Sep 14, 2021, 3:38:02 PMSep 14
to anac...@anaconda.com

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021, 19:05 Lisa P., <lisaperro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I hope you can help, I'm getting desperate!

I am a college student required to install Anaconda (individual version) but when I go to run the .exe file to install it, I instantly get an error that says it can't be installed on my machine with no additional guidance.

I have a 64-bit OS, x64-based processor, running on Windows 10.  I've had no issues installing programs like Visual Studio.

I tried looking in the archives to see if there's a x64_64 version but they all are x86.  Is that my problem?

What are my options?

Thank you!

Lisa

--