Unable to open Jupyter Notebook from Anaconda Navigator

shaji john

Sep 13, 2021, 9:45:41 AM9/13/21
to Anaconda - Public
Good Morning Team,

           I am facing an issue and unable to find a fix for it, hence thought of checking in the group for guidance/advice.

            I am new to Python arena. Recently I installed Anaconda on my laptop (Windows 10 OS). Post installation when I try to launch Jupyter Notebook from Anaconda Navigator, it opens up a Notebook "nbserver-5376-open" (attached in the email).

            If I copy the url mentioned in the notepad, it launches Jupyter Notebook but not when I click it on the Anaconda Navigator page.

         Any idea why the notebook is not launching, any settings or environment variables i need to look into.

Regards

Shaji John
nbserver-5376-open.txt