pi 4 ubuntu 20.04 install but can't find

Ben Sommer

Oct 13, 2021, 8:23:04 PMOct 13
to Anaconda - Public
I ran the aarch64 installer and closed the terminal but the navigator never launched and when I run conda it says command not found. I'm new at this so I wonder if anyone has any advice.

Thank you.

Felix

Oct 23, 2021, 10:56:44 AMOct 23
to Anaconda - Public, benj...@gmail.com
Have you activated base environment by "source (PATH TO ANACONDA)/bin/activate" ? This should activate the conda base environment, then you should be able to launch it.

P.S. I am using raspberry pi 400 and I managed to activate the conda base environment, but whenever I type "conda (any command)" the terminal showed "Illegal instructions (core dumped)". If my comment helps, please see if you have my problem as well. If you do, perhaps it is related to raspberry pi.

benj...@gmail.com 在 2021年10月14日 星期四上午8:23:04 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: