Anaconda not Launching Applications

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alireza Ghaffarian

未讀,
2021年8月23日 清晨5:55:132021/8/23
收件者:Anaconda - Public
Hello,

Anaconda is not launching any application i click on. I have clicked on Orange 3, Spyder, and countless other applications, yet they do not launch. The loading bar on the bottom starts but then stops after a while. Then the application does not load.

It used to work, but after i started using Orange, and started downloading the add ons, an error occurred and then Anaconda stopped working. I have uninstalled Anaconda and reinstalled it. I have also done this for all the applications.

Please help!

Ballen

未讀,
2021年8月25日 上午10:44:282021/8/25
收件者:Anaconda - Public、ghaffa...@gmail.com
Are you running it under an admin account in a multiuser computer?  I had the same issue and it turned out an update to Navigator made it so admins could launch applications.

Alireza Ghaffarian

未讀,
2021年8月25日 晚上8:17:162021/8/25
收件者:Anaconda - Public、Ballen、Alireza Ghaffarian
Oh Ok, so i should update the navigator. And yes, i am using a multiuser admin account.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息