Anaconda not Launching Applications

Alireza Ghaffarian

Aug 23, 2021, 5:55:13 AMAug 23
to Anaconda - Public
Hello,

Anaconda is not launching any application i click on. I have clicked on Orange 3, Spyder, and countless other applications, yet they do not launch. The loading bar on the bottom starts but then stops after a while. Then the application does not load.

It used to work, but after i started using Orange, and started downloading the add ons, an error occurred and then Anaconda stopped working. I have uninstalled Anaconda and reinstalled it. I have also done this for all the applications.

Please help!

Ballen

Aug 25, 2021, 10:44:28 AMAug 25
to Anaconda - Public, ghaffa...@gmail.com
Are you running it under an admin account in a multiuser computer?  I had the same issue and it turned out an update to Navigator made it so admins could launch applications.

Alireza Ghaffarian

Aug 25, 2021, 8:17:16 PMAug 25
to Anaconda - Public, Ballen, Alireza Ghaffarian
Oh Ok, so i should update the navigator. And yes, i am using a multiuser admin account.