A way to to get your Jupyter Notebook to work.

Judson Fitzpatrick

Oct 11, 2021, 11:53:37 PM10/11/21
to Anaconda - Public
For Windows User click on the start button and then go to your programs and scroll down until you find the Anaconda folder, the click on the Anaconda folder it will then open up to where you see Jupyter Notebook and Spider screenshot.jpg
When you click on Jupyter Notebook you will get this next box.20211011_232510.jpg
Please leave this open or Jupyter Notebook will not work. This cmd prompt is cantected to the server.
I hope this little tip helps. I have tried it and it worked for me. And I have Windows 11