activating environment

Saran Zeb

May 8, 2022, 2:22:32 PM5/8/22
to Anaconda - Public
i am being struggling with anaconda environments  i have installed anaconda with
these configurations
1)  did not check-in  add anaconda to my path environments
2) i installed it for only me and check-in only me
i am facing two big problem
its successfully installed and working in base environments  but showing problem in conda environments and in command prompt
1) the anaconda did not  show python  in any conda environment,also pip and conda are  not working normally in  in other envr, i also checked in command prompt, instead  typing python open the browser for python windows  but in base environment when i am typing  python it show's the version of python the same it should for  for conda environment too, although i have  activated  environment but its still not showing i can solve this problem by adding the anaconda path in environment  variable either in system variable or in user variable by adding the two path
C:\Users\saran\anaconda3
C:\Users\saran\anaconda3\ scripts  also tried the conda bin
2) then when i gave the  above mentioned two path its can show python version but then it turns into this problem
This Python interpreter is in a conda environment, but the environment has not   been activated.  Libraries may fail to load.  To activate this environment
please see https://conda.io/activationnot been activated.
i am mentioning again that i have activate d my  conda envirmnet