Shooting Maker show this week

Steven D. Brewer

Sep 19, 2016, 1:45:46 PM9/19/16
to mak...@amherstmedia.org
Tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 20) we'll be shooting an episode of Makers at
Amherst Media: John Fabel and Pete Houlihan will be guests talking about
making guitars and guitar effects pedals. We'll shoot a demo first and
then conduct the interview. Feel free to come and be a part of the
studio audience! And stick around if you want to ask questions after.

--
Steven D. BREWER <sbr...@bio.umass.edu>
http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/about/directories/faculty/steven-d-brewer

Lissie Fein

Sep 19, 2016, 1:48:08 PM9/19/16
to mak...@amherstmedia.org
Cool! What time?

Steven D. Brewer

Sep 19, 2016, 1:57:28 PM9/19/16
to mak...@amherstmedia.org
Doh! Sorry -- the usual time for drop-in: 3:30pm.

Eric

Sep 19, 2016, 6:04:58 PM9/19/16
to mak...@amherstmedia.org
I'll be out of town for this one, will you be doing another one soon?