FW: Make the Best Halloween Costume. EVER at Mount Holyoke College - workshops open to all Five College students

1 view

Maria Toyofuku

Oct 14, 2015, 1:31:56 PM10/14/15
to mak...@amherstmedia.org

These workshops are open to all Five College students!

Please help advertise these events to any students who may be interested - an email from someone they know helps get them interested.

If any of you would like to volunteer your time to help out at these events, contact Shani Mensing, mens...@mtholyoke.edu.

Want to enhance your costume idea with wearable technology and custom made masks?

To start us off we will be celebrating October with wearable technology workshops leading up to our Halloween Costume Event on the 29th! Come learn how to make your own light up gear and programmable wearable technology.

Workshops are starting up at MHC in Art 211 on the 14th, 15th, 20th and 21st of October from 4:30 to 6:30. We are creating an inclusive space where all departments can coordinate together to make their ideas a reality.

No Experience Needed

See attached poster, and check out our Facebook page MHC Workshops for more information. You can register for upcoming workshops here. Sign up fast because space is limited!

Makerspace_Poster_1_Final.png