HASS Rehoming Working Group 3/8/2021

Lucy Fernandez

Mar 7, 2021, 11:14:50 AM3/7/21
to HASS-WG-Rehoming
Hey Rehoming Squad,
We've got an exciting meeting lined up for tomorrow!

The Agenda has been updated:
  • April is our new reporting lead for the working group!
  • We'll dive into what successful rehoming implementation looks like within an organization and community
  • HASS Pro Resources are live

The updated Zoom meeting link is at the top of the agenda.  As always, please reach out to me if you have any questions or want anything added to the agenda. You're welcome to grab time with me to catch up, ask questions, or share pet stories anytime.  https://calendly.com/lucy-fernandez/60min

--

Lucy Fernandez

She/Her

Rehoming Without a Kennel Working Group Volunteer Lead

HASS is a coalition of 38 pilot shelters consisting of hundreds of animal welfare professionals, experts, and passionate members of communities that span throughout the US and Canada.  Each of the 36 working groups is dedicated to tackling a specific problem within an antiquated sheltering model system.

Ready to GET INVOLVED?