thank you

Rory Adams

Feb 2, 2021, 1:38:49 PM2/2/21
to HASS-WG-Rehoming, Clare Callison
Hello!

I wanted to thank you all for the barriers conversation yesterday. It was wonderful to see you all and get a chance to have this discussion with you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Clare or me with any questions or comments you had or have. I will be joining again next week to talk about strategy, but if we want to continue the barriers conversation, happy to do that next week for a few minutes, or join again anytime in the future.

I appreciate all of the amazing work this group is doing. Thank you all for your collaboration, input, and dedication.

Thanks so much!

--
Rory Adams
Manager of Content and Innovation