February Marcom Job-Alike meetings

Kasey Spain

Jan 24, 2022, 7:46:08 PMJan 24
to HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom
Hello!

I am reaching out to both our Marcom Working Group and Job-Alike in hopes to amplify voices that have signed up for this group.

I would like to invite any black indigenous people of color to be a part of a panel to discuss representation in our communications.

There are real communications barriers happening within our marcom in animal services circle– folks expressing their hesitancy in not knowing how to tell diverse stories and represent individuals in their community that are historically underrepresented and racially minoritized.

If you're interested in helping to lead this conversation/be part of the panel, please reach out to me directly.

Thank you!

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.