National Foster a Pet Month

1 view

Jennifer Grantham

Jun 3, 2022, 7:14:22 PMJun 3
to HASS-WG-MarCom

Hello HASS friends,

I hope this Friday finds you in good spirits! To kick off National Foster a Pet month, our Fosters took over our social media (Twitter & Stories) on June 1st. Our wonderful social media manager did a screen record of all the stories. I wanted to share it with you in case it can spark any ideas or inspiration. We are doing a heavy foster push for the next couple weeks to recruit new fosters, especially for large dogs. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

https://youtu.be/X69Sv3aba20

Jennifer Grantham | Associate Vice President, Philanthropy and Communications

San Diego Humane Society | 619-243-3439 | sdhumane.org

Pronouns: she/her/hers