Capitalize on chaos!

Kasey Spain

Jan 27, 2022, 4:05:40 PMJan 27
to HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom
Okay, yall I just saw this great dodo story. Not saying it's a good idea to let a dog loose in the shelter at night and have a hayday, but if it happens, way to make lemonade out of lemons!

I sent this to some colleagues and now we're wanting this organization to make a fundraiser of it lol. Every year on the same day they could throw an event called Gilligan's Rockin' Eve of Toys!

I thought this might inspire you when chaos ensues!

ps, does anyone know the marcom person at Bedford County Humane Society in PA? They should join our job-alike :)

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.