Clarifying confusing invites

Kasey Spain

Jan 5, 2022, 12:26:08 PMJan 5
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Hi Marcom WG members!

You might have received some confusing emails from me for meeting invites.

The Marcom Working Group is very small now and specifically for people who are willing to lead the Job-Alike. Unless you told me that you want to be in the marcom WG, I tried to remove you. Google is being problematic though so if you still have the invite on your calendar and you do not want to be in the working group, please decline the invitation and remove it from your calendar.

For those of you who want bi-weekly peer to peer collaboration and support, PLEASE join the Marcom Job-Alike! It will start on January 12 @1pm CT and will meet every two weeks. You must self-register and select the option to add it to your calendar.

PLEASE share this with staff who do any communication or marketing. This should include staff in marketing and communications roles and can even include marcom volunteers, interns etc!

Join me and let's make 2022 the year that we all DOMINATE communications and the world understands and supports community centered animal services!

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.