Mele Kalikimaka from Maui Humane Society

1 view

Katie Shannon

Dec 23, 2021, 3:31:44 PM12/23/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Aloha HASS Members,

Maui Humane Society wants to wish you a Mele Kalikimaka! We also bring to you some Marketing/Communication success that we'd like to share with you, in hopes you may be able to utilize it if you haven't already scheduled it.

We put together a quick Christmas Eve story/poem about the importance of a Microchip (with a video) about a dog that had been lost for 4 years. The dog was just found/returned last week! We sent an early email with the subject line "Mele Kalikimaka from our hearts to yours, Personalization" that included the video & our December Match campaign ask. The email was sent at 6am this morning. In less than 4 hours, we have received $2K in donations simply from that email. Email is attached for your reference :)

Just wanted to send an email sharing the success of reaching out to the database with a compelling story & a clear ask in hopes that it helps you garner more donations! People are looking to open their wallets and their hearts right now!

MELE KALIKIMAKA!!!

Thanks,
Katie

--
Katie Shannon
Marketing Manager, Maui Humane Society

https://www.mauihumanesociety.org/
Mele Kalikimaka from our hearts to yours, Katie.eml