yesterday's meeting

Kasey Spain

Dec 2, 2021, 2:41:30 PM12/2/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Hello!

I just wanted to thank all of you who attended the meeting yesterday. I appreciate you muddling through the conversation and we think through the power of our group of communicators together.

You are all so deeply valuable to this work and the future for our communities. Based on what we do daily, people will know what community focused and supported animal services is and people will feel supported and will want to be a part of this movement. What we do next and how we do it is fundamental to the success of this project.

You all gave some great ideas to how we can move forward:
  • A starter checklist of must do marketing and communications changes/ideas for new HASS partner orgs
  • Pairing up new marcom job-alike members (starting in January) with some of you as mentors, but within specialty areas like PR, website, social media etc.
  • Putting some of you in the Hot Seat: You can volunteer to put your org in the Hot Seat for the whole group to audit and give recommendations of what they could add, change, do differently to improve their communications work through a HASS lens.
Any other ideas?

Thank you all!
--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.

Kasey Spain

Dec 2, 2021, 2:47:30 PM12/2/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Oh! Forgot one more thing:

Pairing orgs that are of similar size/demographics for mentorship