specific photo!

1 view

Kasey Spain

Oct 28, 2021, 6:39:09 PM10/28/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Hello!

We're looking for a specific style of photo for our launch of partner orgs!

Wondering if any of you have high res photos of a diverse group of your staff cuddling an animal, helping people in the community, or at a community centric event? We're looking for something compelling that represents what it means to be a partner organization with HASS!

If you have any good photo options, please shoot them my way or drop them in this folder by EOD tomorrow.

Thanks so much!

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)
Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.