Amara.org Downtime 12/12/16

Darren Bridenbeck

Dec 12, 2016, 7:21:19 PM12/12/16
to api-...@amara.org

Dear Amara partner,

Amara.org is down at the moment. We're experiencing very high traffic volume from a wide variety of IP addresses. This may be an external Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), though we are still investigating to confirm.

We're all hands on deck with our DevOps teams, as well as Amazon Web Services, and hope to have Amara.org back up soon. We will provide an update as soon as we know more.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or issues, and we would be happy to help.

Best,

Darren

and the Amara team