API redirects

No-reply @ Amara

Aug 31, 2017, 12:22:58 PM8/31/17
to API-...@amara.org

Hi all,

In the near future, we're are going to add some redirects to the amara code that may affect your API client if you are not using https://amara.org/api/ as your base URL. This is the URL that has been specified in the docs for a while now, so the change shouldn’t require any changes on your end.  However we wanted to check if this could cause any issues for you before making the change. We’re proposing to make the following updates on Monday, 9/18/17:

Brightcove video users please note: the old Brightcove player does not display on https websites. Videos using the old Brightcove player should be replaced with direct links to the videos from Brightcove Studio.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

The Amara Team

No-reply @ Amara

Aug 31, 2017, 12:33:14 PM8/31/17