CI Integration Documenation or Examples

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

KHALED ALMOUKHTAR

未讀,
2020年7月15日 清晨5:29:112020/7/15
收件者:AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hello,

I want to Integrate AltUnity with TeamCity, but I could not find any documentation or example about CI Integration.

Kind regards

Robert Poienar

未讀,
2020年7月15日 清晨7:24:142020/7/15
收件者:AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
I will copy and paste what I responded on gitter here and will continue to respond here because it will be easier to find the aswer if anybody else is interested.

The documentation about is work in progress. We never tried it on TeamCity so I'm not sure if there are some specific things for it. But I can help by explaining what we did for our CI. Do you an custom build function to build your game?

KHALED ALMOUKHTAR

未讀,
2020年7月15日 上午8:32:462020/7/15
收件者:altuni...@altom.com
Hi Robert,
Thank you for the info.

Currently I have implemented a complete cycle to trigger the build with (TeamCity) and the build will be published to Firebase App Distribution automatically,

Recently we started to use AltUnity in our project, and I would like to integrate the testing in the pipeline we have,
So I want to add a step to run AltUnity tests automatically from TeamCity,
if you have documentation about other CI it will still be helpful for me, I will try to port the integration to TeamCity

Robert Poienar

未讀,
2020年7月16日 凌晨2:54:112020/7/16
收件者:AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
If you already have a complete cycle, then all you have to do is to copy your build method and add the following two line:

AltUnityBuilder.AddAltUnityTesterInScritpingDefineSymbolsGroup(BuildTargetGroup.Android);
AltUnityBuilder.InsertAltUnityInScene(FirstSceneOfTheGame);

This will setup AltUnity tester in your build. Also make sure that you set to build it in development mode otherwise AltUnity Tester won't start.

After you started your game with AltUnity Tester just run depending of your programming language the command to run the test in the console.
You can check our CI setup here: https://gitlab.com/altom/altunity/altunitytester/-/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml
and our build method here: https://gitlab.com/altom/altunity/altunitytester/-/blob/master/Assets/Editor/BuildAltUnityTester.cs

Let me know if you have any trouble with it.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息