Use transformParentid instead

Natalia Ly

Mar 24, 2021, 2:29:10 PM3/24/21
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi there!
I am setting my automation environment and follow AltUnity documentation.
I am trying to instrument the game and encounter this error: Assets\AltUnityTester\Examples'Test'Editor'Testforscene1TestSample.cs(1429,55): warning CS0618:'AltUnityObject.parentId' is obsolete: 'Use transformParentId instead.'

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you!

robert....@altom.com

Mar 24, 2021, 9:53:10 PM3/24/21
to Natalia Ly, AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D

Hi Natalia

This is not an error just a warning. If it is bothering you just replace AltUnityObject.parentId with AltUnityObject.transformParentId. We forgot to update our test when we deprecated the parentId field.  We will update this for the next release, thank you for reporting it.

Have a great day,

Robert