how to integrate maven project (which is on eclipse) with AltUnity

Abhishek Chauhan

Jul 24, 2020, 2:03:15 AM7/24/20
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi team,
I have maven project which is  based on POM framework now , the issue is to integrate with altunity framework. right now, I have added dependencies of altunity in pom.xml But after that which steps should take , I am not getting.

When I am trying to change external script editor and make it to open unity project in eclipse, it only opens the file. not import all the project.

1. is it necessary to use visual code studio as an IDE/editor for writing the test scripts
2. how to integrate unity projects with github actions(ci/cd pipeline)

Any suggestion would really help !
Regards
Abhishek Chauhan

Robert Poienar

Jul 24, 2020, 4:10:41 AM7/24/20
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi,

  1. You can use any IDE you want: VS code, Eclipse, Intellij or other IDE that supports java.
  2. Simply moving the project to your unity project folder should be enough(Adding the java project to your repository). In your pipeline you will just need to navigate to the java project and execute  "mvn test" to run your tests. You can check our gitlab project to see how we set it up.