AltUnityRunnerPrefab has a compiler error with Input script

Apolo Campos

Mar 2, 2022, 3:43:31 PM3/2/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi everyone,

I noticed that when I was trying to have AltUnity press a key it would say in the console it did but didn't actually do anything. Upon further inspection the AltUnityRunnerPrefab has a compiler error in the Input.cs file. I have AltUnity 1.6.6 in one project and in another project I have 1.7 and in both I see the same problem.

Does anyone know what might be the issue?

Altunity prefab.PNG

Andra Cardas

Mar 3, 2022, 9:21:18 AM3/3/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D, Apolo Campos
Hey Apolo!

Can you give us the error you're getting in the console?