Cannot import 'using Altom.AltUnityDriver'

Natalia Ly

Nov 4, 2021, 10:03:16 PM11/4/21
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hello!
My code worked well and all of the sudden stopped working.
using Altom.AltUnityDriver' is greyed out.
screenshot is attached.
Please help! Thank you!
AltUnityDriver.PNG

Dorin Oltean

Nov 5, 2021, 5:04:46 AM11/5/21
to Natalia Ly, AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
I had the same problem and managed to solve it by removing <ReferenceOutputAssembly>false</ReferenceOutputAssembly> from Assembly-CSharp-Editor.csproj or  Assembly-CSharp.csproj

Dorin Oltean

Owner @ Mapcherry

Natalia Ly

Nov 8, 2021, 7:02:16 PM11/8/21
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D, Dorin Oltean, Natalia Ly
Hi Dorin! Thank you so much for getting back and helping to resolve the issue!
I cannot find  <ReferenceOutputAssembly>false</ReferenceOutputAssembly>
Any chance you can add precise steps or screenshot of where to look for it.
I attached screenshot of there I am. I was able to find  Assembly-CSharp-Editor.csproj and  Assembly-CSharp.csproj

AltUnity assembly charp editor.PNG